Saturday, June 12, 2010

These Shoes in My Size Please


Looking back over my previous shoe posts, it's become apparent that I'm suffering from a little bit of seasonal denial. Have you noticed that the majority of my posts focus on sandals or spring/summer appropriate  heels? Don't get me wrong, I do love a good boot or bootie.....

...But then I saw these super sexy Dsquared Swarovski crystal sandals and I decided that the winter shoes can wait until next week. 
The combination of the red, black and gold has me already imagining them on my feet (in the summer of course.) What captured my heart the most though, is the unique design and placement of the straps around the ankles and the red crystals leading down to the heel of the shoe - literally like nothing I have seen before. There's an undeniable W.O.W factor. So may-jor.

It seems that the pressure is on next week for a brilliant boot post.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails