Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Can't Stop Staring...

(Image via Fashion Gone Rogue)

...at the new Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 campaign. It is beyond beautiful and such a refreshing change from their somewhat hideous Spring 2010 campaign featuring Lara Stone.
There are many things that I love about these pictures, but Christy Turlington has to be the part I love the most. She looks sensational, leaving no doubt that she is truly one of the worlds original supermodels.

Here's a few more things that have got me all excited...the slightly earthy/rusty colour palette, the 1950's dressing room vibe, the - to die- satin bow pumps peeking out of boxes piled on the floor, Natalia Vodianova and Karen Elson look stunning and seem to be a perfect fit to the 50's silhouette, the corsets in contrast to the full skirts..... I mean really, I could go on forever. But for the sake of everyone else I won't and I will simply finish with this: Steven Meisel, amazing.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails