Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Finally Happened...Be Prepared For A Rant...

(via Once Wed)

...I am getting tired of wedding shoe shots! It saddens me to say this. I have been looking at wedding blogs and magazines long before I actually got married. A few years ago I felt there was a change in wedding photography with more photographers taking a chance and shooting more than just the standard 'wedding' shots. There seemed to be a change happening that made wedding photography interesting. A lot of this had to do with photographers taking quirkier shots of the smaller details, like the bride and grooms' shoes. I fell in love with these shots and had a few done for my own wedding. I love how they turned out.  But then I started noticing these shots everywhere, and they have become just as common as the more traditional photos. This saddens me. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails