Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh The Glamour

(Images via Fashion Gone Rogue)

Sometimes I feel like my heart belongs in Paris. 
Granted I've never been there (yet), but whenever I see or read about this fantastical city I can't help but wonder whether maybe it's an undiscovered second home.
Call me crazy, but after devouring the June/July edition of Paris Vogue and by devouring I mean the pictures only, I considered for a serious second taking french lessons just so that one day I could actually read it.

This editorial shot by Aldona Karczmarczyk featuring Iza Olak has three main elements that make me nothing short of happy: Beautiful Parisian scenery, insanely glamorous fashions and shoes only by Christian Louboutin. It really doesn't get much better than that.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails