Friday, July 2, 2010

These Shoes in My Size Please


Today, if for no other reason than I've had an awful week and am in need of a little more love than usual, I bring you my second shoe post for the day.
Seriously though, to the rest of you who have had a bad week as well, do these phenomenal Christian Dior boots not make life seem a bazillion times more joyus now?

From Galliano's soon to be released Fall 2010 equestrian inspired collection, these thigh high, suede and leather stiletto boots are beyond. From the lace up backs to the buckles at the heels I adore every single inch of these shoes. If I had it my way, I would have a chocolate and caramel pair in both the thigh high and ankle variety.

And just for a little extra love on our Friday, here's a preview of the Fall 2010 Campaign featuring Karlie Kloss, shot by Steven Meisel.

(Image via Fashion Gone Rogue)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails