Friday, July 30, 2010

These Shoes in My Size Please

(Images via Louis Vuitton)

You cannot begin to understand the hunt I have been on for a photo of these shoes since I saw them on the Fall/Winter 2010/11 runway.
There were plenty of pictures floating around, but not of the exact colour combination I was dreaming of.

So it's with great excitement that I finally get to introduce you to the new love of my life: The Louis Vuitton Beauty Pump.
There is not one thing I don't truly adore about these shoes - The rich black velvet with a satin grey bow are perfect in contrast, the thick retro heel... I sense the beginning of a new trend in heel size. But my favourite part (and I'm sure this comes as no shock) is the Swarovski strass encrusted heel - love, love, L O V E. 

And whilst I'm holding a vision of these shoes in my closet, I might just envisage this colour combination in there as well....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails