Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lets Play Us A Game....

Whilst cleaning out my overflowing inbox (117 emails to be exact), I stumbled across a delightful piece of news: the dangerously fabulous Net-A-Porter has just recently launched their Bridal Boutique.
Confession: I'm not really a wedding kind of gal, that's Lucia's love, but feeling the influence from my beautiful partner in blog, I decided to check it out: W.O.W is all I will say.

So then I got to thinking, lets play us a game! And by us Lucia, I mean you and I.
Here we go: If I was getting married right now and had to purchase my entire 'look' from the Net-A-Porter Bridal Boutique, this is the kind of amazingness I would marry my love in:

(Images via Net-A-Porter)

Dress & Bag: Lanvin, Shoes: Jimmy Choo, Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane, Bracelet: Alex Monroe.


Lucia my dear, your turn!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails