Friday, December 3, 2010

These Shoes In My Size Please

(Images via Christian Louboutin)

Today marks the beginning of my birthday weekend. Yes, that's right, I don't just get a brithDAY, I get a whole weekend!
So, because it's my birthday and I'll do what I want to, I chose these STUNNING Christian Louboutin Maralena slingbacks for no real reason except that:
  1. I  L O V E Christian Louboutin (obviously)
  2. Multicolour Strass crystals make me endlessly happy (and I mean deleriously so)
  3. These would be my party shoes of choice if someone would just buy them for me! (Size 38 1/2 if you were  wondering)
And whilst I'm shamelessly entertaining my love of all that glitters - I might just have myself a pair of these Pigalili pumps as well please.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails