Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Gift Straight From The Heart

(Image via Mine1000)

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...
Lucia knows how to give an amazing present! And I do mean, a-mah-zing.
You know the kind of gift that is so thoughtful and perfect, that you're worried that no matter what you say or how you react, you could never truly express how much you adore it?

Well, I had the extreme pleasure of receiving one of my all time favourite (early) birthday presents today and I have never felt more loved and understood by a friend in my entire life. Quite honestly, I feel so touched I could cry.

There are many things about L that makes me grateful for her friendship and for those of you privileged enough to have her shine her caring, generous, heartfelt spirit in your life, you will understand how I feel.

Thank you Lucia, you genuinely touched my heart x

1 comment:

Trina D said...

I echo your sediments.
I wouldn’t know where I would be without her.
And I so often feel that she gives more than she receives and don’t know how to balance the scales.

Related Posts with Thumbnails