Sunday, April 25, 2010

Understanding Lucia

(Image via Genius Beauty)

It was Thursday afternoon and in need of a small interlude from the stress of our jobs, Lucia and I took some time out (or a procrastination break, depending on how you look at it) to swan through some of her favourite wedding blogs and websites. Our main focus, the dresses.

Admittedly I have never been that girl who dreams of a big, elaborate wedding - too much pressure and quite frankly I doubt that I would survive it - but I'm not going to lie, after looking at beautiful gown after beautiful gown (many of them incorporating tulle - die.), I find myself warming to the idea of a more elaborate wedding. Well actually, perhaps not the wedding, but at least a more elaborate dress. Furthermore, I could even see myself in this divinely perfect Valentino Fall 2009 gown.

All that aside, I have to say the best part of our Thursday afternoon viewing, is that I'm truly beginning to understand Lucia's undying love and borderline obsession with weddings; they just sweep you away. 

Lucia, I get it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails