Friday, October 8, 2010

These Shoes in My Size Please

(Images via US Vogue)

Spring has always been my favourite time of year; warmth, fresh fragrant air, flowers blossoming after a long bleak Winter...I guess above all else, it's the feeling of hope and excitement for what is surely to be an amazing Summer.

And then there's the dusting off of your favourite sandals OR more importantly, new additions to your Spring/Summer shoe-drobe.
If I were to have my way, these Nina Ricci sandals fresh off the Paris runway, would my first 2010 S/S addition. Though, the fact they won't literally be available until European S/S 2011 is irrelevant, because a girl can dream.

Vibrant, flirty and the most perfect shade of pink these divine sandals most certainly have the power to lift you from the deepest of Winter blues. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails