Monday, May 2, 2011

Hot Hair Monday

(Image via Total Happiness)

I'm obsessed; No really, it's a problem.... I. Must. Have. This. Hair. Colour.
I have been infatuated with the colour of Anna Selezneva's (left) hair for over a year now, but it's finally reached fever pitch. Such a calm, beautiful, dusky blonde, I feel like I'm at a time in my life where I don't need my hair to be so bright and striking, that perhaps I'm now confident enough in my own fabulousness that I can try a more peaceful, muted, albeit beautiful colour.

I am literally so in lust with this hair colour that I've taken to having recurring hair nightmares. By this I mean, dreams where in some way or another I'm trying to get my beautiful hairdresser Karlose to work his magic on this colour and for whatever reason, I can never quite get it done. You know, like those dreams where you're running to get somewhere, but no matter how fast you go you don't seem to be moving ahead. Aaaaagh, this so stressful - you do understand.

Anyway, all nocturnal horrors aside, lets take a moment to imagine my hair in this hair colour....
My appointment is in four weeks time, if we imagine this happening for me as a collective then surely it will happen. Right?
Related Posts with Thumbnails