Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts...



...I've had a lovely few weeks of hanging out with friends and their children, which has left me thinking (as I often can be found doing) about friends, parenthood, and children. And I've had the most fantastic revelation....my friends are amazing parents! But it's more than that, its that fact that each couple parent in different ways and their children have different personalities but the common denominator over all of that is how wonderful, awe inspiring, gracious and just damn cool they all are. I am amazed and awed at how they manage it all with such style and humour!  


So I take my hat off to you all - heres to the Naish's, Bland's, Foley's, Baum's, Daley's and Gillis's xx

3 comments:

p said...

nawww your sweet xo

MaisieDays said...

Awww shucks, what a sweet post!!

Trina D said...

As said by those before me, you and your post are soooo sweet.
You really know how to find the words to put a bounce in my step.

Related Posts with Thumbnails